Tuesday, June 27, 2017

FH3 Hot Wheels: Queenly Majesty

When the last time we encounter this "queenly majesty" in the nightlife of Hot Wheels Thrilltopia, I was thrilled that my kind of Porsche Panamera wanted to join the thrills and spills of Thrilltopia while giving me a total misery this "perfect queen" wanted me to do.



I don't really know why but this calls for a Bon Bon Voyage for me and the queen taking a summer vacation at Thrilltopia.



You may remember this second-generation Porsche Panamera Turbo that I tried back moments ago and then later transformed into the "perfect queen" with the gift of the "queenly majesty" to bow the eyes of beholders. That's Miss Elza Forte to you, by the way, but as the Tailor of Panamera returned for duty, it's my job to keep her entertained during our long summer holiday...unless you found out that summer happened months ago and it's already winter.



This "perfect queen" knows how to enjoy a little Game of Thrones here on Thrilltopia and she's very pleased. Very very pleased.

No comments: