Thursday, August 20, 2015

FH2 Storm Island: Second Drive with the Audi S1

Previously, I once took a drive with the Audi S1 hot hatch in Forza Horizon 2 and even though this isn't a hot hatch I was hoping because the dynamics seem to be all wrong despite its small sizing, it managed to clench a win against the foreign Johnnies. Looks like the S1 wanted me another challenge because racing on normal roads is not enough and now it wants to take on another challenge, this time in Storm Island.

Yes, Audi did name this thing well, I'll give them that, but because this is Storm Island, some necessary modifications have been made to survive the harsh terrain this pocket rocket will be traversing. As for designing this hatchback for the modification, I'd decided to ditch the old Indigo stuff and instead doing this...

s1 s1 (2)

Now, some of you may ask, "why did you have an image of a little girl in your Audi?" This little girl in my Audi is Miria Akagi from THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS and she fits perfectly on my little pocket rocket as I please. With the ingredients set, the Audi S1 faces the inevitable as it survives Storm Island's worst.



The S1 managed to survived the worst locations in Storm Island despite its small size. It's a good job Audi name this one after their Quattro rally car and even though this S1 wasn't made to be a rally car but rather a city car spiced for the occasion, it's not half bad driving through the rough terrain with the proper equipment installed.

Speaking of which, I got enough trophies to take on another Gauntlet before continuing my quest to the Island Finale.

No comments: