Thursday, June 11, 2015

Forza Horizon 2: Why driving the Vanquish again?!

The Aston Martin Vanquish is the pinnacle of Aston Martin's "POWER, BEAUTY, and SOUL" tagline which combines its beautiful design, powerful V12 engine, and British soulfulness that made the Vanquish the ultimate Grand Tourer ever made. As I'm sure, I already drove it in a certain championship several moments ago to demonstrate the Vanquish's potential. So, why am I driving it again?!

I can't stop listening to the Vanquish's V12 engine noise because it sounds so lyrical. It sounds so sonorous. It sounds so...stoic. It's a beautiful grand tourer that devotes everything to the driver in a stoic matter and since the Vanquish became the grand tourer I have fell in love since I first drove one in the original Horizon, I have managed to come up with something that fits with its stoic personality and I think I know one...



This is much better! Because I'm still in the process of celebrating THE iDOLM@STER's 10th birthday, (even though 2015 is the 10th anniversary of the Forza franchise), I gave the Aston Martin Vanquish the much awaited treatment it deserved and yes, it's now themed after Chihaya Kisaragi from THE iDOLM@STER series. A big hand of applause, please. It's all thanks for not just being a fan of iDOLM@STER but also a petrolhead.



The reason why I themed it after one of my favorite 765 Production idols is because the sonorous sound of the Vanquish's 6.0L V12 engine really reminds us of her beautiful vocals every time you hear one of her songs. Useful bit of science there but it's not just the vocals that swoon me, it's the precision that matches her movements on stage. So, a British V12 grand tourer, a 765 Pro idol with a very beautiful vocals (much to the annoyance of her flat chested physique), and together, they're the perfect recipe of sound and motion...in my mind.



To try out the design that I made, I went to Castelletto, where I booked this car for a championship suitable for Super Grand Tourers like the Vanquish and race against the opposition. It's going to be a great day for this Chihaya-themed Vanquish that I made it myself.

Road Trip:



Races:



Well, it ain't one of the prettiest races I've ever tackled but she's very happy, knowing that me and this car won the championship that I booked in Castelletto.



If you come looking for this design that I made, feel free to do so. My gamertag is leopauldelr and here's hoping that you'll find a Chihaya-themed Vanquish alongside my Gardevoir-themed Vanquish. Yes, they're both very pretty to have one in your Vanquish, you can count on it.

For now, I'll let her sing a song over the moonlight...

No comments: