Sunday, January 11, 2015

Forza Horizon 2: The Toyota 86

86

The Toyota 86 has been with us since its 2012 debut worldwide and as time goes by, Japan's budget sportscar really proves that a good sportscar doesn't need a lot of power to get you going. Even though it's not one of the fastest cars ever made, its handling style is top notch, even a rookie can handle like a pro at ease, It feels well balanced thanks to its low center of gravity provided by its 2.0L boxer engine developed jointly with Subaru, and because it's a rear-wheel drive car, you can have as much fun as you want.

I decided to show how fun the 86 is by signing in a championship suitable for the 86 and I made some improvements to my 86 to become fully competitive for the championship it was signed to take on.

86_1

This fantasy livery made for my 86 was my idea and although the power remains unchanged on my improved 86, I decided to trim down some of its weight so it can corner better and faster as well but since this is Horizon, I can have as much fun as I want while racing my way to 1st place. Roll VTR...



With my 86 accomplished the Track Toys championship, it was time for me and my 86 to pack up our stuff and heading back through Nice Massena for a road trip as our journey to the finale continues.

No comments: