Sunday, January 4, 2015

Forza Horizon 2: The New Range Rover

rangerover

The all-new Range Rover is part of Forza Horizon 2's NAPA Chassis Car Pack, on sale now, and I am very delighted to try out the latest generation of Land Rover's flagship SUVs that combines the off-road ruggedness of an SUV with the premium comfort of a premium saloon into one incredible package only the high rollers can afford on.

rangerover (2)

So, what's it all about the latest generation Range Rover?

rangerover (3)

Premiered at the 2012 Paris Motor Show and went on sale shortly, the fourth-generation Range Rover features a first for SUVs; an all-aluminum bodywork that results to an incredible 420kg weight loss over the previous generation. Aside from its amazing weight loss thanks to its new bodywork, this new Range Rover comes with the new active suspension system, electric power steering, 8-speed automatic gearbox, and an updated version of Land Rover's Terrain Response system. This updated version comes with a clever feature that can adapt through any terrain the driver is on now.

rangerover (4)

If I had to remember, there was one episode of Top Gear where presenter James May drove this one against an unmanned TerraMax military truck on the Nevada wastelands and then the Range Rover won, just. That clear win really proved how capable this new Range Rover is as well as its new technology, new bodywork, and everything on its disposal.

But now, how about here? In Southern Europe? Under my care? Well, despite being a big car, it still works just like a sportscar and I can enjoy getting my foot down to listen the sound of its 5.0L Supercharged V8. Whether I take it on or off the road, I going to have as much fun as I want because this is the latest-generation I've been longing to drive one in the world of Forza. Although it's rich with luxury features, the Range Rover is still a Range Rover because it can take on any terrain it see fit and when it comes to navigation, this SUV doesn't need help from maps because it can get through Point A to Point B on the straight line rather than following the curves of the road. I'm feeling like one of Britain's legendary adventurers exploring through the four corners of the world except for me, I'm exploring the four corners of Southern Europe.

rangerover (5)

Anyway, that's what I want to believe on this new Range Rover and I think that's enough because while continuing on the road to the finale, I've signed this car to a championship suitable for this car and to do that, some extensive improvements have been made.

rangerover (6)

Aside from performance improvements I made, I also designed something suitable for the my new Range Rover. A low-vis vinyl of Love Live's Eli Ayase and some other stuff around the outside. Since she's a quartet Russian, I've even added a Russian license plate as well.

Now, let's get to work but be advised, it's as hard-hitting as Jean-Louis getting hit.



Me and my Range Rover had finally won the Sports Utility Heroes Championship and the journey to the Finale continues...

No comments: