Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Forza Horizon 2: Barn Find #09: Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2


A ninth barn find is detected through the vicinity of Saint-Martin in France. It is believed that the barn find in question is a vintage Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 racing machine, one of Alfa Romeo's all time greats and one of the best designed cars by the legendary coachbuilder Zagato. Upon my observation, this barn find is about 2.5 miles away from the Sisteron Horizon Hub or about 1.5 miles away from the Saint-Martin Car Meet. Without further ado, I began my search and rescue op for the barn find that makes me obsessed to have one.






Here it is. Good as new. Those classic car aficionados will be proud to see this legendary machine take its first steps in the world of Forza because this car is new here and it wants to be pampered in every way.

Known to be the updated version of the first TZ, the Giulia TZ2, unveiled in 1965, features and updated fibreglass bodywork for reduced drag and weight. It was made for racing purposes and it's rigged with a 1.5L 4-cylinder DOHC twin plug engine producing 170bhp of power and it's capable of reaching 152mph. That sounds quick even at modern standards. Only 12 of these machines were built, which is what the 12th man expected for.

Even though I'm no 12th man in FH2 but since there's a road trip spanning to San Giovanni, because upon clearing the last championship with my Mustang and the Vette, looks like I decided to give this classic TZ2 a try but be warned. This car needs to go like Nina Needs To Go. Ahhh.... I'd never thought I've been given a chance to drive such a legendary Alfa on this game.

No comments: