Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Cute Wall (Volume Four)

Now, the moment of truth is time because it's now time to do...THE CUTE WALL!



All right, now while my idiot pal isn't here to mess things up while I'm featuring some new batch of characters waiting to have their cuteness evaluated, let's feature our first cute character for this segment!

Tunip the Vegimal

You know this fella, don't you guys? That's Tunip the Vegimal from OCTONAUTS. Now I know Tunip, like the other Vegimals, had a very little screen presence in the show but just look at Tunip, he's so cute for a fish-vegetable hybrid kind of thingies but still, you get the idea. So, what do you think, guys? How cute is Tunip?

(audience murmuring)

Okay, for me, I guess I would put Tunip in the CUTE spot and he'll be sitting next to Mog and Catbug, is that okay with you Tunip? (Imitating Tunip)

(audience laughing)

So, that's it for Tunip, who's next?!

Doc McStuffins
(cheers and applause)

Yes, I know, it's the one and only toy doctor we love from Disney Junior, it's the one and only Doc McStuffins! Most kids love Doc McStuffins because she's by no means one of the cutest characters in the world of preschool shows and yes, songs like "Time for your Check-Up" and "I Feel Better" from the show, they're all stuck in my head right now and I can't get rid of these as long as babies kept tuning in on this show. (sigh)

(audience laughing)

But in my mind, she looks somewhat geeky in appearance and just look at her big eyes, she's just way too cute and too nerdy for words and I reckon that she will be in the NAKAKAGIGIL spot...which I'm putting her on it right now.

(audience laughing)

That's right! My blanket tells that she's so NAKAKAGIGIL and she fits well with Pokemon XY's Chespin because they look so geeky! Anyway, let's feature the next one

Sorry, I'm late. I got stucked in the traffic jam for hours and I took public transport instead.

Yeah. You're here while I was going to show the next character on this segment.

Which is...Minccino from Pokemon Black and White.

(audience laughing)

Minccino

How did you know that?

You're holding one right now. Now, listen. Don't you dare put Minccino in the CUTE spot because...

Because what?

I don't know. I never thought I got this far...

You're telling me Minccino's not cute because it's a Normal-type Pokemon. Nope.

That's Bianca's Minccino!

Yes. That is Bianca's Minccino from the TV show and do you know which spot I'll be putting Minccino? Oh wait! Before you're going to do the unthinkable, I have another Minccino for you to deal with.

What's that? Two Minccinos? What are you going to do? Evolve one into Cinccino? Ha! I was expecting to see that coming!

Nope. Because...Minccino, use TICKLE!

Wha....(laughing uncontrollably)...Ahh!!! Stop!!! (laughing hard) That tickles! Cut it out! (laughing uncontrollably)

(audience laughing)

Make it stop!!! Please!!! (laughing uncontrollably)

Right, with him getting tickled by Minccino. I'm free to put Minccino to the CUTE spot and I got the chance to put Mabel Pines back to the NAKAKAGIGIL spot! Woo-hoo! Now, where was I? Oh yeah!

Piplup

Check this out! That's Piplup from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl! For a starting Diamond Version or Pearl Version user, Piplup's one of the Sinnoh starters aside from Turtwig and Chimchar. In the TV show, this Piplup is Dawn's personal Pokemon. She and Piplup are always the best of mates and we love Piplup's cute looks for a penguin. I know, Piplup's the penguin Pokemon and I used to have a plush toy of Piplup. Boy, where did the years go... I kinda missed having a Piplup plush. (sniff) That Piplup plush looks innocent and I had this little critter before I gave it away to someone. Right now, I've moved on and I have a Chespin now so where should I put Piplup? Everyone?

(audience murmuring)

All right. If you say so. It's a CUTE for Piplup! Don't worry. Most Dawn cosplayers in times of conventions will always have a Piplup plush by their sides if they still make one.

Sofia
I'm very sure you know this cute character, right? That's Sofia the First! Of course, we all love Sofia because...well, there's no other word for it...because she's cute! Just look at her? Isn't she the cutest princess in all of the wonderful world of Disney? My security blanket thinks she's so NAKAKAGIGIL probably because of the way she moves while she's wearing her trademark gown.

(audience laughing)

So, what do you think of Sofia? For me, because of her all-round cuteness, I'd decided to put her in the NAKAKAGIGIL spot! Hooray!

(audience laughing, then applause)

Sylveon

Whoa! Looks like we have one of the Eevee friends joining our segment. This I believe it's...a...who's that Pokemon? Sylveon? Oh! Okay! It's Sylveon! The Intertwining Pokemon and one of the evolved forms of Eevee. According to the Kalos PokeDex, Sylveon wraps its ribbonlike feelers around the arm of its beloved Trainer and walks with him or her. Believe it or not, we do have a plush toy of this Pokemon and my little sis enjoys it for a while...Oh, it's you again...

Phew. Managed to grab hold of Minccino's tail and chopped it.

You what?!

(audience laughing)

Some Pokemon Centers in Japan has Minccino's tail for sale. Managed to grab one to stop that little vermin from tickling me 'till I wet my pants. Clever plan, though. Wait...is that Sylveon?! One of the Fairy-type Pokemons?!

Uh-huh. And I was decide where should I put Sylveon right before you showed up grabbing Minccino's tail.

(audience laughing)

So, uh, your take? I believe I'll put this on CUTE so you don't want to make a move to get rid of it and place it to SERIOUSLY NOT CUTE.

Touche...

Queen Delightful

How about this then little guy. That is Queen Delightful from The 7D. She's the Queen of Jollywood and by no means the ditziest since Black and White's Bianca.

(audience laughing)

Don't even compare Queen D to Bianca even though they both have blond hair!

Besides. When she open her mouth wide enough to see her tonsils, what does that remind you of?

Uh...

It's like Stonehenge and Excalibur combined and save the Kame-Kame Wave from Dragon Ball for later.

Stonehenge? Excalibur? Are those doomsday weapons from the Ace Combat games?

Exactly! And I have no idea what's going on with that Queen Delightful character but she's way NOT CUTE to meet her standards...

Hey! I'm in charge of this segment and I say she's NAKAKAGIGIL!

(indistinct chatter)




(We'll leave Queen Delightful's decision for the next volume but for now, it's time for the recap)

SERIOUSLY NOT CUTE:
Raichu

NOT CUTE:
Dopey
Kwazii

CUTE:
Pichu
Plusle
Minun
Pachirisu
Emolga
Dedenne
Mokona
Mog
Catbug
Bashful
Froakie
Fennekin
Harukasan
Stuffy
*Tunip the Vegimal
*Minccino
*Piplup
*Sylveon

NAKAKAGIGIL!!!:
Pikachu
BMO
Bijou
Poof
George
Happy
Chespin
*Doc McStuffins
Mabel Pines
*Sofia

No comments: