Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Eating at Mizuki Buffet at Tukwila

Earlier, me and my family went to some kind of Japanese buffet that is located somewhere in Tukwila, WA. It feels like that King Buffet we occasionally eat but very different.


It's called Mizuki Buffet and it's located near a movie theater somewhere in Southcenter Parkway, Tukwila, WA.


On Mondays to Thursdays, they're open from 1530 to 2200 hours Pacific time. For the commoner, that's 3:30PM to 10:00PM Pacific time. On Fridays, their closing time is 30 minutes more and on weekends, they're open from 11:00AM to 10:30 PM. That's 1100 to 2230 hours to you.


We've been greeted by this statue of an ancient Japanese shogun donned in red armor.



Look at the way this buffet serves. It's well organized and easy to be distingushed by the customer choosy enough to eat a food of their choosing. There is a catch that when you're getting another meal, you'll have to get a new plate. Sounds different to the one we occasionally eat in Renton, but no matter because this is the first time I've been in this place.


Here is my meal and it looks delicious but  you have to be aware on the sacred rule of eating in the buffet: Eat all you can till your stomach refuses.


Their soda orders do come with a free refill! Sounds good and bottomless too! so it's best to go with that drink of choice but I just went for the Diet Coca-Cola because I'm often binge drinking on those. Sorry...


Me and my family are enjoying the delicious meals served in Mizuki Buffet. If I have an evaluation, I would say I want to eat here again occassionally and I love it more than the King's Buffet in Renton because it's bigger and well-organized. I don't care about the pricing but what matters most is I want to eat here again as I please.

Mizuki Buffet
17950 Southcenter Parkway
Tukwila, WA 98188
Website: http://www.mizukibuffet.net/

No comments: