Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cardcaptor Sakura gets her own Nendoroid

The anime character that literally ruined my childhood gets her own Nendoroid for the very first time but would I like it or hate it even though she is the anime character that ruined my childhood?

Nendoroid CardCaptor Sakura

Remember this anime character? You'd be right because that's Cardcaptor Sakura, the anime character that ruined my childhood...several times since when I was in my fourth grade. I've became a laughing stock in my school when I was a kid thanks to Cardcaptor Sakura and I HATED IT. I also hated the closing theme song that goes na na na na na na, na na na na na na, na na na na na na na naaaaaahhhh! Sheesh...

Now, Good Smile Company announced that the main character of the anime series finally gets a Nendoroid for the very first time and the fans have been waited for a lifetime just for this...well, not me because I hated this anime thanks to my bitter and painful memories.

She will be available this September 2014 and priced at 4,444 Japanese Yen (around $45) before tax. You can book one for preorders from April 25, 2014 to May 28, 2014 and as a bonus when you preorder her at the official GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP, you will get a 'Sealing Wand (Key Form) Charm'.

Feel free to reserve her now...only if you're c*ck enough to mock me with the theme songs.

No comments: