Sunday, March 2, 2014

Some of my favorite Draw Perry drawings by celebs

Celebs from the wonderful world of Disney draw themselves their very own drawing of Phineas and Ferb's Perry the Platypus and those digital featurettes that you can find it on the Disney website is kinda more of our liking watching internet videos of Disney celebs drawing their own Perry the Platypus. They're all did very well on drawing our favorite semi-aquatic, egg-laying, mammal of action but I decided myself to pick some of my favorite Draw Perry drawings as drawn by Disney celebs...

1) Bridgit Mendler from Good Luck Charlie


2) G Hannelius from Dog With A Blog


3) Caroline Sunshine from Shake It Up


4) Raini Rodriguez from Austin & Ally


5) Laura Marano from Austin & Ally


6) Calum Worthy from Austin & Ally


7) Karan Brar from Jessie


8) Zendaya from Shake It Up


9) Stefanie Scott from ANT Farm


10) Blake Michael from Dog With A Blog


So there you are, these are some of my favorite Dray Perry draws as done by the Disney celebs. If I had to choose one, I bet it's either Bridgit's or G's. Don't tell me why but hey, at least celebs do had a liking for Perry the Platypus.

Courtesy of: Disney

No comments: