Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Outtakes: Fun with Adventure Time's BMO app

OUTTAKE:

So, while the blokes are busy with their flim-flam whatever stuff they're talking to, here I am enjoying myself with my newest favorite app in the whole wide world. I was gonna say "mathematical" but it is.

It's BMO time!


This is the BMO or Beemo app from the hit TV series, Adventure Time, on Cartoon Network. As fans know, BMO is more of a trusty little gizmo for video games, TV, camera, and an all-purpose gadget for any situation Finn and Jake are up to, it's still one of the most cutest characters in the history of cartoons. I was gonna plan to put BMO in my How Cute Is Your Character segment but I'll deal with it later. Anyway, weird thing about BMO is that despite being an AI, it does some weird stuff while it's left alone, like me.

Maybe BMO and I truly had in common, we do some weird stuff when we are left alone. Get it? Remember the one where BMO's talking to the mirror and then saying "I'm a little living boy!" and then it goes...PEEING!

Peeing!

Yep, that's how I love this BMO character so much. It maybe an AI but it's mathematically cute, I think. Anyway, onto the new BMO app.

While this app's in Version 2.0.0, here's how it's done by a video clip I made...



- You can play PRO FOOTBALL 1861

- You can use the camera function to take some pics or choose some of its preset backgrounds. Then add some Adventure Time stickers on it to share it with your pals

- You can listen to some of the dialogue from your favorite AT characters; Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, BMO, Ice King, LSP, and Princess Bubblegum.

- You can set an alarm clock and let the selected Adventure Time blabber of your choice wake you up.

Best of all, it yours for free. That's right. It's FREE so you don't need to pay a penny just to have this ultra-cute app on your iPhone or iPad.

Oh yeah, here's some of the fun I did using the CAMERA function from my BMO app...









Get one: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adventure-time-soundboard/id402791902?mt=8

As BMO would say..."BMO is app!" So...WHO WANTS TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES?

OUTTAKE END

No comments: