Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let's Do The News! (July 17, 2013)

JM: Now, let's do...THE NEWS!

RH: Yeah, the news and oh! Next week, there's the must have ADVENTURE TIME ENCYCLOPAEDIA coming and it's going to be a must for every AT fan worldwide. Here's the cover...

The Adventure Time Encyclopaedia

(oohh)

RH: Yep, next week, it's going to be at your nearest bookstore and it has everything you need to know about your favorite AT characters. From Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Princess Bubblegum, Ice King, LSP, Lady Rainicorn, Marceline, BMO, they had them all. They even explain about the destinations and things to do in the fantasy land of Ooo...

JC: Yeah, that's a lot to read for an Adventure Time fan and the one thing that amuses me a lot is when I saw a sneak preview of the upcoming AT Encyclopaedia, there's something about an instruction manual about BMO. Yep. The BMO instruction manual is in this book and take a look...


JM: Uh-huh, that's the instructional manual for BMO.

RH: Yeah but why would a super adorable...um...robot...machine...video game...thingy had a manual we didn't notice?

JC: That's the point and it says here (Ahem) "CONGRATULATIONS! You are now the proud owner of a cutting-edge, handheld, mash-up, multi-user gaming device with individual simultaneous computron controllers and Vectrex reverse-prefix modulators". And what bothers me the most on the intro was those writings I can't understand what it is...

JM: Uh, actually the ones below were...(whisper) Korean. They're hangul letters on it which translates to the one you just said.

JC: Exactly, and also there was this procedures about assembling a BMO...


(audience laughing)

JM: These are the assembling instructions?!

JC: Exactly and what I didn't notice that I can see some taekwondo references on it and wait a minute. Do you really have to resort to some martial arts to assemble a machine you've newly bought?

(audience laughing)

JC: I mean look at the instructions. It's so WIBBLY WOBBLY TIMEY WIMEY! I can't understand what it just said! It goes...Zip! Whir! Buzz! And look at it...it says that BMO is more than just a video game machine...it's a mobile friend-simulator which became part of Finn and Jake's daily lives!

(audience laughing)

JM: Yeah, Jeremy. But despite all of these, BMO's one of my favorites. Although, we'd never know what was it's gender. We don't know if its a boy or a girl because like most machines, it doesn't have a gender...

JC: James May, have you seen the graybles episode? The first one? There was that part that BMO's talking to itself by the mirror and then BMO said (ahem) (imitates BMO) "I'm a little living boy!"

(audience laughing)

JC: Here's a short clip...



(audience laughing)

RH: Oh, how cute BMO just said...Peeing! I can't believe I'm so fell in love with this talking gizmo! I just wanna hug BMO so bad! I mean, can we see that again?

JC: What? The whole clip?

RH: No! The peeing part!

Peeing!

(audience saying awwww)

RH: HOW CUTE BMO IS!!! That's it! I'm so in love with BMO.

JC: Yeah...That makes me wonder...When BMO just said "I'm a little living boy", that made me puzzled. Is BMO wished to be a real boy?

JM: Uh no. Sadly, BMO's turned into a little living girl by the name of Candy from the Gravity Falls TV show, who was one of Mabel's friends.

(audience laughing)

JC: You know...I kinda felt sorry about that BMO character throughout the whole season. With its innocent smile, feels like my heart's warming.

(ooohh)

JM: What are you talking about, Jeremy?

JC: It seems that when the first time I saw Adventure Time, I thought, my oh my! Isn't BMO one of the cutest characters of the show? Although BMO, like any other machines, is incapable of all emotions, BMO does had a lot of emotions. Whenever I see BMO in most AT episodes, I sometimes got squealed over BMO's cuteness. I mean look at BMO...

BMO

JC: For a toy like BMO, it's more than that. BMO's more cuter than a swarm of Adipose and best of all, if there was a BMO stuff toy, I would be glad to hug one just for once. You know what...I wonder...

("Little Brothers" playing)
Little Brother, 
I remember when you first came home
then came another...little brother of our own.

Even when you break my toys,
You will always be my
Little brothers cause you're younger,
We're related and you're boys.

Even when you're making too much noise,
You will always be my
little brothers cause you're younger,
We're related and you're boys.

RH: ♫ Little Brothers....Little Brothers...♫

JC: Uh, Hammond? You kinda bumming me out with the song there...and hey! Who put this bowl of onions here?

(audience laughing)

RH: You know, I got to say, I really like BMO because it's cute but I disagree because the only character I know to be more cuter than Adventure Time's BMO...was Phineas and Ferb's Fireside Girl Isabella!

(audience laughing)

JC: Wait...what?

RH: Yep. I just bought an Isabella plushie at the Disney Store and pretty soon, it's going to be like the good old thermite experiment from Brainiac.

JC: Let me guess, you want to show if Isabella's cuteness can outcute any cute character especially the Adipose from Doctor Who and BMO from Adventure Time. Hmmm...


RH: Anyway, I'm gonna see who's adorable...ah ah...atchoo!

JM: Aw! You sneezed like a kitten!

(audience laughing)

JC: Anyway, while on the subject about the Asiana crash at San Francisco, there's one article I find it to be noticing because there was a news report about the names of the pilots from the Asiana flight 214 crash and the names were...


JC: Wha...those aren't names! Their racist remarks! I mean, are you sure these are the names of the pilots from the Asiana crash at San Fran?! Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk, Bang Ding Ow. Are those names? They're racist remarks! What kind of a news report was that?

JM: Well maybe when the NTSB confirmed those, it turns out it's nothing more of a prank done by some unpaid intern. Besides, Asiana is an Korean airline and those fake names were...Chinese. Anyway, while the TV network from San Fran behind this report is issuing an apology, I just heard that Asiana's suing that network for racial slur. Talk about a chain reaction there...

JC: Oh...(bleep) them...

(audience laughing)

JC: Anyway, there's a brand new S63 AMG coming and it's based on the new model. Look...

2014 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG

JC: It has a 5.5L V8 turbo engine, develops 585HP of power and 900Nm of torque. It's more powerful than the supercharged Jaguar XJR so, got any remarks for this new model?

JM: Ho Lee (bleep)

RH: Bang! Ding! Ow!

(audience laughing)

JC: Yep. I heard you loud and clear. And that's the end of the news!

No comments: