Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Forza Horizon: Are you disrespecting the house of Cooper?

The House of Cooper


Most of the car enthusiasts admit that a German carmaker like BMW did ruined the Mini heritage because a modern Mini is too German for its own kind. Some Mini enthusiasts defended that opinion saying that the Gerrys are staying loyal to the Mini's roots. I'm neither on one of their side because driving a Mini Cooper like these on Horizon rather seems fine for me because of its compact sizing that makes it for a nimble getaway. It is a swift car on the corners but for some of you who like the modern Mini, why not take a look back on memory lane in one of these?

Mr Bean at the House of Cooper!

This is a 1965 Mini Cooper S. It's not one of the cars that tickles my fancy on Horizon. It's not the nicest looking car in my mind, and also it's one of the most hideous-looking cars I have ever seen in my life. But, ever since I drove one of these in one of Horizon's Showcase Events, I am willing to take back what I said about the classic Mini Cooper because such sizing and agility REALLY tickles my fancy. On the right circumstances, it's a brilliant little car if you're in a mood for some fun and games. It's really really that fun to drive and such a superb lightweight body makes it a winning formula for those who want a good handling car.

No comments: