Thursday, December 27, 2012

Here I am, Here we are

Here I am, Here we are /
Hayate Ayasaki and Nagi Sanzenin
starring Ryoko Shiraishi and Rie Kugimiya

Whoa, after 12 weeks of spending the night with Hayate Ayasaki, Nagi Sanzenin, and the gang especially that new addition to the story, Ruri Tsugumi, I was gonna say that the all new Hayate no Gotoku Can't Take My Eyes of You really is a bombshell you can call it a day. To wrap it up after 12 episodes of wibbly wobbly madness, there's this brand new single from our main stars of the show: Hayate and Nagi. Titled Here I am, Here we are, this maxi single is all about Hayate and Nagi, being together in amidst of life's problematic escapades that made us scrambled like a scrambled egg. And who can blame them? This maxi single is a way to say thanks for watching Hayate no Gotoku Can't Take My Eyes of You. Now that's what I called a send-off.

TRACK LIST:

01.Here I am, Here we are
02. アスタリスク
03. Here I am, Here we are(Instrumental)
04. アスタリスク(Instrumental)


No comments: