Sunday, October 28, 2012

Forza Horizon: It's more fun here...

The more I played Forza Horizon, the more I got fascinated to the cars offered on this game, here are some of my photos I took while playing Horizon...

Like the speed of the EB110? You have to find it as a barn find!
Gotcha! Another barn find found!
Bi-plane beatdown!
The Scorpion King of rallying
Japanese roadster tries to flex its muscles
Nighttime photos really what made Horizon special
Street kings: F40 vs. Godzilla
The sliding beat of Godzilla
Yawn....I'm going home...
The prince of Horizon shining through
Living the VIP lifestyle
Who will win the fight? The bull or the plane?
Oh look! Another barn find! Beat that!
Same goes to Godzilla for finding another one!
Je m'appelle awesome!
I'M A REDNECK! YEE-HAW!!!! Oh wait, wrong car, but never mind!
The devil beside Colorado

No comments: