Saturday, September 1, 2012

The horror....the horror....the horror....

Eastern Coastline of the Philippines
has been battered by a 7.6 magnitude

A couple of hours ago, I've heard that the eastern coastline of the Philippines got battered by a 7.6 magnitude and some terrible aftershocks. I never thought how could that happened but my God, please help us. WE REALLY NEED THEIR HELP!

As of now, tens of thousands return home in Samar after a tsunami alert was lifted following a 7.6 magnitude undersea quake, as local authorities began work to repair damages to public infrastructure.I really do hope that after that terrible nightmare occurred, I do hope that those who are affected will do their best to stood up again.

Scoop: http://www.interaksyon.com/article/42039/tens-of-thousands-return-home-in-samar-as-tsunami-fears-subside

No comments: