Thursday, May 24, 2012

A different kind of supercar drag race...

A few days ago, I went to the internet and I found this...

A video from Motor Trend magazine showcased a drag race with the Lexus LFA, McLaren MP4-12C, Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, and the Bugatti Veyron. However, it's not what you think. First of all, the LFA and the 12C will have to challenge first and the winner gets to challenge the Aventador and the winner has to challenge the Bugatti Veyron (heh).





You saw what you see here, right? This is how somewhat both the Aventador and the Veyron should have been in last year's world's greatest drag race. Anyway, with such popularity, I devised a plan to create my very own Forza Motorsport 4 version of that drag race...




It's amazing that here in Forza 4, we don't just race, tune, or decorate, we recreate reality! Wow! Now that's amazing, I can tell.

No comments: