Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wish I had that kind of job!

I watched tonight's episode of Top Gear, yep the episode where it is Rutledge Wood's time to shine (almost because he had Adam Ferrera on his side). The one that his SuperLite Mazda truck got rolled over, assign as a designated driver for those who left the bar, and something else that I don't know what it is. Anyway, that "designated driver" part in San Francisco, it sure wish I want that kind of job because I have a chance to drive their cars no matter how cool or odd they are, especially when driving someone else's New Beetle modified to be more Mad Max-ish, a Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Jeep Grand Cherokee, a Ford Mustang, a cheap Civic Coupe, or a Ram pickup truck.

No matter how odd the cars and the people are, being an assigned driver to those could just be my dream job...

Next week is the season finale! This could be the most explosive one, yet!

No comments: