Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spotlight: 2010 Ferrari 599XX (Community Bounty Hunter -ID TimberWolf-)

2010 Ferrari 599XX by ID TimberWolf


Hey there! Looks like I claimed another reward and this time it's rewarded for those, especially me, for defeating ID TimberWolf's The Regatta Community Monthly Rivals lap time. This here is the Ferrari 599XX modified by ID TimberWolf himself and I finally got my hands on this track-only version of the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano that spiced up even further.

How did I managed to beat him? Secret weapon was the car commonly used by those who've taken The Regatta Community Monthly Rivals event for March 2012 is the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 but for mine, I bought some tuning setups courtesy of PAC Performance (credit goes for them). Back then, I used their setup to trounce a selection of rivals all the way to the time that I wasn't able to beat it anymore. I made it in 00:16.067, which is quicker than ID TimberWolf's 00:16.583!

I would like to thank Turn 10 for the prize. I would like to thank PAC Performance for the tuning setup made possible for the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, and big thanks to ID TimberWolf. Seems that I'm getting addicted to the weekly Community Bounty Hunter event. Who's next?

In the meantime, time to celebrate by placing his handmade 599XX round the Top Gear Test Track!

No comments: