Thursday, March 29, 2012

I saw the Lexus CT 200h!

Lexus CT 200h parked near Kinokuniya Bookstore, Seattle


While shopping at the Kinokuniya Bookstore in Seattle and sadly, nothing's too interested showed up, I stumbled across a white Lexus CT 200h parked next to the store.

Yes I know, this is the Lexus CT 200h, the first compact hybrid hatchback from Toyota's luxury marque, Lexus. It was launched in Japan since January 2011. I drove one of these on Forza Motorsport 4. So, why am I meeting up with this again?

Well, there's a good reason why am I meeting up with this car again. I LIKE IT! It maybe more expensive than the Honda CR-Z, which is still my favorite hybrid sports car in the world, but this is less expensive than the ugly Lexus HS 250h, which pretty soon the US won't be selling these due to poor sales. When I taking a spin on Forza Motorsport 4, it handles very well and this will put the Prius into shame, even though they're from a different league. This car is what Lexus does...

No comments: