Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mini JCW Clubman in Forza Motorsport 4

Back at the studio, boys!!


The Mini John Cooper Works Clubman seems to be the kind of car that I haven't tried it yet but wow, this ugly-looking, squarish, MINI really gonna put that James May's "bloody awful" dialogue spent where it matters. This car was a pre-order bonus for those who've pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 4 at Wal-Mart and for the last time, I didn't pre-ordered Forza 4 there because I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop. With the Launch Bonus Car Pack now available worldwide, I got myself a chance to drive this ugly-looking MINI that I though it was ugly on the outside but this one's still a fun-to-drive MINI that you would want to have it on your personal car collection. Take note, it still has the same turbocharged 1.6L engine that comes from the original MINI JCW hatchback but this wagon look really made a bit squarish and slightly heavier. Still, it looks fun to decorate something else on the outside of the JCW Clubman. Think of something checkered, something cute, something cool, something funny, something, well you get the idea...

No comments: