Sunday, November 27, 2011

The naughty Volvo S60 in Forza Motorsport 4

Journey to the wedding


A game like Forza Motorsport 4 never gotten this naughty because the arrival of the NAUGHTY VOLVO served this point. The naughty Volvo S60 R-Design is going to be the naughtiest Volvo you will only meet on Forza 4.

Imagine if this is our car to Tagaytay?!

This Volvo S60 R-Design is a T6 AWD model. I'd say that this model is powered by a turbocharged 3.0L 6-cylinder engine that produces 300HP of power and 324LB-FT of torque. When I got inside this NAUGHTY VOLVO, it feels like that this is somewhat a good alternative to the Subaru Legacy B4 BM9 but this NAUGHTY VOLVO is always ready to have a massive fistfight. I should say that this makes me losing my cool when I drive it too long. In multiplayer, this car always trying to show its "BEDLAM & BRAWLS" to its rivals.

This is going to be a naughty Top Gear episode, yet!

Classified as a B-Class vehicle, the Volvo S60 seems to be perfect for a game of soccer or Keep The It but it's the owners' judgement that decide the fate of the naughty Volvo S60 R-Design. We know, you might like it from the looks of it but would you like it for its performance? Not sure but be patient.

Naughty Stig is coming!

Despite my experiences with this, I am very glad to see Forza Motorsport 4 featured this Naughty Volvo S60.


No comments: