Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Strange encounter...

Hi there! It's me again! Earlier, we went to the Seafood City Westfield Southcenter branch for some groceries...


Whoa, they're selling Monster Energy? Whoa, I'm not into those okay? Why most prefer this? Probably because of the Ken Block thing? Oh well...


Okay, back for some more...


Mmmm... My favorite...Century Tuna!


The Philippines' favorite sardines, Ligo Sardines. Laging Masarap for more than 50 years! Sarap Ligo!




Manny Pacquiao's vinegar of choice! Datu Puti! Ito ang champion! :D


Malaki, marami, masarap! Rebisco Crackers! I can see Michael V on the packaging!


The customer service...


The cashier...


C2 Green Tea! One of my favorites. I often drink these when I'm thirsty...


And this is it. I saw actor Joel Torre hanging out at the Seafood City Westfield Southcenter branch to promote a film titled "Amigo"


Apparently, Joel Torre's very busy on autographs! We got excited to see him in person ever since we saw him on 100 Days To Heaven.



Amigo is a film by Academy Award-nominated director John Sayles. Joel Torre played the role of Rafael, a village mayor caught in the murderous crossfire of the Philippine-American War. This movie also stars Chris Cooper, Garret Dillahunt, Dane DeHann, Rio Locsin, Ronnie Lazaro, Yul Vazquez, Bembol Roco, and DJ Qualis. It's a good movie! Watch it!


And now, we're taking a Jollibee break before we go...


That newly opened Daiso Japan store sells everything for 1.50 Dollars. I checked inside and wow, this thing sells household items and others!



...and we're going home!

No comments: