Thursday, August 4, 2011

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 7

Earlier, my computer's being mugged by some hacker who lives at Egypt and it left a message saying "Hyundai Veloster ad music" on it. What should I know? I don't know that. I managed to run away from that question and this time, time for another emergency meeting. Which means, I am talking about another set of 5 Driving Musics recommended on your car audio if you are a car enthusiasts who loves listening to car commercial songs, so listen up and here it is;

5) Titans by Vangelis from Alexander OST is the song used in the Nissan Elgrand 10th Anniversary TV commercial. iTunes has one.

4) Be my Baby by Complex is the song used on the Toyota SERA commercial since 1991 and the Toyota bB commercial since late 2008.

3) One of a Kind by MiChi is the song used on the Subaru Dex commercial since 2008.

2) Someday by EXILE is the song used on the Toyota WISH commercial since 2009.

1) Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle is the song used on the Subaru Pleo commercial since 2002.

Well, enough for that. If someone hacked my computer once more, we're doing this thing over and over until one of you stopped Google searching for car commercial songs because those "Mindless Masters" would do that too.

No comments: