Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I saw the Z34 but...






It was one hot afternoon after a short class at Seattle Central Community College when suddenly, I saw a white Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) in Version NISMO configuration. I maybe a big fan of JDM but the striking design of the Nissan Z34 looks sharp enough to wow me. Whoever owned this rare gem must have been the most popular in school, however, there's a problem...





What kind of a Z34 owner would rather put some Betty Boop decals on it? That looks more of an "OVERKILL" to me. Of course I love the Z34 but putting Betty Boop decals on it looks like this Z34 had crossed the line and much greater risk of becoming a "FASHION VICTIM", making it a perfect target for the "FASHION PULEZZZ". orz


Lesson learned from the Z34 owners. It's okay you can put anything on your Z34, but be aware and beware. Add something childish and most JDM enthusiasts will criticize you for OVERKILL. Don't say we didn't warn you.... 

No comments: