Sunday, July 10, 2011

GLK




I maybe a huge fan of Mercedes-Benz vehicles because of its "Elegance" concept that was applied in most models, but when I had an encounter with the crossover Benz known as the GLK-Class, heh, I wouldn't mind asking what will I say next...



That model shown was the GLK350 4MATIC and it was belong to my aunt Joji and uncle Ken. Perhaps about one-third of this car had options.




Didn't realize it was a 5-seater crossover but the interior of the GLK looks nice. The sunroof seems to be good but is it worth to be panoramic? There's even a tonneau board that once you cover it, it feels like a sedan, stow the tonneau board, and you got yourself a wagon-like interior. No wonder this was made to be the crossover of Mercedes-Benz.


So much to say that even when it picks fight against the BMW X1 and the upcoming Audi Q3, the Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class is one heck of a crossover most of us would love to indulge with. See ya!

No comments: