Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something special for the British representatives...

Cecilia Alcott from Infinite Stratos


Hey! Remember me? It's me! Cecilia Alcott, the British representative cadet from the IS School! Hope everyone remembered me. Guess what? In my home country, the United Kingdom, there is a special IS made only for British people like me who would want to go out in style this summer! Care to guess what that is special IS?

2012 Lexus IS250C Limited Edition

Hmmm? That's not the "IS" I was talking about, you know, the Infinite Stratos kind of IS, not the Lexus kind of IS! Well, whatever. Toyota Motor United Kingdom unveiled a special edition IS250C designed to cater British customers during hot summer days and I felt envy about this. The special edition IS250C comes with black and red semi-aniline leather interior that makes it more stylish. It even comes with an 18-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, one-touch easy access for the back, adjustable front seats, and much much more for this special edition! It costs 39,990 British Pounds Sterling plus tax! (Laughing)

♫What a great way to start one hot summer getaway in the Great Britain!♫

Well, that's it for now! See ya!

No comments: