Saturday, May 21, 2011

LFA vs. IS F in "Cecilia Alcott" territory

Lexus LFA vs. Lexus IS F
in Bruntingthorpe


Sorry for the irony on the title why I called it "Cecilia Alcott" territory because the Lexus LFA in Pearl Blue and the Lexus IS F wearing "Blue Tears" colors (whoops, another irony) showing off their skills at Bruntingthorpe, UK. (Oh, that's why you called it "Cecilia Alcott territory" because of that darn Brit chick from IS!)




You know what, I'm not going to talk about this thing. I'll just leave it to my special guest, please welcome the IS School student from Britain and a representative cadet, Ms. Cecilia Alcott (セシリア・オルコット). Guess she'll do the talking for me while I'm taking a rest. orz

Cecilia Alcott from
Infinite Stratos

 (British accent) Hello ladies and gents, my name is Cecilia Alcott, British representative cadet from the Infinite Stratos School. Thank you for seeing me on IS (Infinite Stratos) for after twelve episodes. Guess someone told my name on an article about something IS. He told me about a video that a Lexus IS F wearing the color of my Infinite Stratos known as "Blue Tears" clashing against a Pearl Blue Lexus LFA. Well, I'm not kind of familiar about the Lexus LFA because I don't know what this car is but I'm fairly familiar about the Lexus IS F because 'that' is 'my' kind of IS.

Of course I saw those two Lexus cars racing in my British homeland, which these two are racing through the Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds. When I saw the blue Lexus IS F races against the Lexus LFA, I thought the IS F will win because of the 8-speed Sport Direct Shift but the Lexus LFA's V10 engine (1LR-GUE) is highly powerful against the Lexus IS F, which is equipped with the 2UR-GSE (5.0L V8) engine and 8-speed SPDS (Sport Direct Shift) transmission. It's a shame watching my "Blue Tears" beaten by a V10-equipped super car. (Sigh)

Despite that, I'm happy to see those two Lexus F models comparing each other. Seeing these two Japan-made vehicles racing on my territory, I mean, at the Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds, made me happy that my "Blue Tears" is proven to be a good one, despite its loss by the Lexus LFA.

As I heard, the Lexus IS F is the founding father of Lexus' F marque, designed to target the likelihood of Audi's S and RS models, Mercedes-Benz's AMG, and BMW M Power. The limited edition LFA is just a one of a kind super car built by a Japanese car manufacturer. I'm glad that Toyota Motor Corporation made a really good job creating these two sports cars targeted for the elite.

It was nice to meet you all IS* fans. Until then, I'll see you soon. Bye, now!

*I think Cecilia doesn't refer to either fans of Infinite Stratos or fans of the Lexus IS line. LOL

No comments: