Sunday, March 27, 2011

One day at Barrier Audi - About the 3rd generation A8

Aggressive approach


After getting myself motivated from the Super Bowl commercial (you know, the Release the Hounds commercial), I visited the Barrier Audi dealer in Bellevue to check out the new, third-generation Audi A8. Like what they said, luxury has progressed.

Mastering the weapon

On hold

Ready

First attack

Upon getting inside, I felt I was some kind of a corporate mercenary in Berlin, but the new A8 is just the tour de force for the elite customers looking for something far advanced than the Lexus LS, BMW 7-Series, or the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The dashboard looks remarkable, the MMI system doesn't look shabby, and I even tried to get a hold of its handwriting recognition!

Choose your selection

Which fits best?

The MMI is good

I need to listen to some classical music

iPod Connectivity

The MMI interface on the new A8 is exceptional. Also, I even managed to try out its iPod connectivity. Never know it offered some high tech features on this majestic premium sedan but the pricing really scrambled my mind.

WHOA! Someone left a PSP!

In case you're wondering, I got behind the wheel of the LWB variant of the new A8, but despite its long wheelbase, it's still the sharp-dressed A8 I've ever experience.

Every master needs a weapon

It makes me feel like a commander when getting inside the new A8. Looks like this is great before hearing the Kenny G. LOL The new A8 escaped the confinement of old luxury and luxury has progressed. A brilliant masterpiece created by Audi.


No comments: