Monday, October 18, 2010

My Bisei-Tokei user impression

A few months ago, I purchased some kind of a cool iPod Touch/iPhone app that find others very appealing. It's called Bisei-Tokei. If someone doesn't know what Bisei-Tokei is, this app is made from Bijin-Tokei, the clock app featuring photos of beautiful women showing up what time it is.

Bisei-Tokei is a Bijin-Tokei app showing up one of the most popular female seiyuus from anime shows and video games.

It includes:

1) Ai Nonaka (Konoka Konoe from Mahou Sensei Negima, Binchou-tan from Binchou-tan)

2) Yui Kano (Momoko from Sumomomo Momomo)

3) Akemi Kanda (Asuna Kagurazaka from Mahou Sensei Negima)

4) Ryo Hirohashi (Sora from Kaleido Star)

5) Masumi Asano (Saga from Sugar A Little Snow Fairy, Hakufu from Ikki Tousen series, Oboro Kashiwagi from Zettai Karen Children)

6) Tomoko Kaneda (Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh)

7) Satomi Sato (Ritsu Tainaka from K-On!)

8) Houko Kuwashima (Mei Ling from Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots)

9)  Mai Aizawa (Natsumi Murakami from Mahou Sensei Negima, Ayano from Lucky Star)

10) Yuka Saito (Chizuru Akaba from Seitokai no Ichizon)

11) Ryoko Shiraishi (Hayate Ayasaki from Hayate the Combat Butler, Aoi Nogami from Zettai Karen Children)

12) Kanae Ito (Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara series, Ruiko Saten from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)

My favorite seiyuus from the Bisei-Tokei app were Ryoko Shiraishi, Kanae Ito, Akemi Kanda, and Ai Nonaka. If my Bisei-Tokei app is on and if I saw a photo of Ryoko Shiraishi holding what time it is, I can often hear Hayate's voice. When a photo of Kanae Ito shows up, her voice is kinda bored, her voice kinda looks like she's bored. I really really like it.

My least favorite on this app were Ryo Hirohashi and Tomoko Kaneda. Why? Every time a photo of Ryo Hirohashi shows up, I didn't realize how loud and how quick her time-mentioning looks like. If my iPod clock is on 3:25 - 3:29 PM and if the Bisei-tokei app is on, I would probably seeing a photo of Tomoko Kaneda look like this:


At sight I though this was some kind of a "Human Bottle". Yep. A "Human Bottle" with a "squeaky voice" so weird, I might tell others that who's this.

Did you know that I also bought the second half of the Bisei-Tokei app, called Bisei Tokei 2. It features another female seiyuus such as:

1) Rie Tanaka (Maria from Hayate the Combat Butler)

2) Chiaki Takahashi (Azusa Miura from THE IDOLM@STER)

3) Asami Imai (Chihaya Kisaragi from THE IDOLM@STER)

4) Yuko Goto (Mikuru Asahina from Haruhi Suzumiya series)

5) Saori Goto (Chitose from Galaxy Angel)

6) Ami Koshimizu (Nodoka Haramura from Saki)

7) Yuuko Kaida  (Shimei Ryomou form Ikki Tousen series)

8) Hiromi Konno (Akira Kogami from Lucky Star)

9) Marina Inoue (Yoko from Gurren Lagann, Shigeru Kanmuri from Yakitate! Japan, Wataru Tachibana from Hayate the Combat Butler)

10) Ayumi Fujimura (Naomi Umegae from Zettai Karen Children, Misaki Ayuzawa from Maid-sama!)

11) Yu Kobayashi (Setsuna Sakurazaki from Mahou Sensei Negima, Mariya from Mariaholic, Cecile from Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Hiroshi from Ookami Kakushi)

12) Kana Asumi (Popura from WORKING!, Hyoka Kazakiri from To Aru Majutsu no Index)

My picks from Bisei-Tokei 2 were Rie Tanaka, Marina Inoue, and Ayumi Fujimura. The reason is this:

If Rie Tanaka's photo shows up on my iPod:


I can almost hear Maria's voice from her. Eh? Is that Maria from Hayate no Gotoku! No wait, it's her seiyuu!

Marina Inoue sounds cool but when I hear Marina Inoue's voice,


She's quiet. Her tone was too quiet. But I like Marina Inoue for that personality. 

But the best seiyuu from Bisei-Tokei 2 is Ayumi Fujimura! Why?


Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm... Her voice is soooo cute! Much like Zettai Karen Children's Naomi Umegae! Every time if a photo of Ayumi Fujimura shows up, I can often hear Naomi Umegae's voice! Cute!

Well, that's my user impression. Hope there will be more Bisei-Tokeis in the future and whose seiyuu will be feature next....

No comments: