Monday, September 6, 2010

Right megane-shoujo, wrong megane-shoujo

A certain question comes up in my mind saying that hey, am I getting used to some megane-shoujo (glasses girl) I frequently, or rarely, saw on animes?

My answer comes up on my mind saying, what about it? Well, maybe...

The only megane-shoujos come up in my mind are those I saw on various anime shows. For instance,

Haruna Saotome from Mahou-Sensei Negima (consider it right)


Subaru from Maid-sama (eh?)

Mii Konori from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Hmmm...)


Saki Kijima from Hayate the Combat Butler (Tee-hee, her cute side always gets us)


Aoi Nogami from Zettai Karen Children (ooooh)


and wait there were others, but I guess its too plenty to explain it.

Well, anyway, they're cute, funny, cool, weird, and everything. Well, why didn't I think about these types of anime girls dealing with?

My favorites were Saki Kijima and Aoi Nogami. Tee-hee, what do you think? They're really look like themselves, but they're different. Saki was Wataru Tachibana's maid while Aoi Nogami was the teleporter of the crime-fighting trio, The Children.

Sometimes, these moe-worthy girls hiding their deepest secrets...

No comments: