Saturday, June 5, 2010

See what Ogie's holding at...

Ogie, as one of the rich kids, has an iPad

Recent episode of Bubble Gang showing another one of the "Rich Kids" sketches titled "Mayamang Raliyista" or Wealthy Protester in English. As I can see in this sketch is some familiar stuff Ogie Alcasid (the guy who was spoiled brat Angelina, or even Desperadas 2's Lugaluda) holds. Seems odd to me that what kind of stuff he's holding as if it was paper, notepad, or something else....

Oh, wait! He's holding some kind of iPad!



(Nosebleeds) Geez, makes me jealous that I want to have that kind of iPad because Angelina...I mean... Lugaluda... I mean.... Ogie Alcasid has one!

Even Showtime's Vice Ganda has one!

Take note, you can find the iPad at your nearest Power Mac Center dealers all over the Metro Manila.

No comments: