Sunday, February 28, 2010

My wish My love



My wish my love, the official ending theme song of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st, sung by Yukari Tamura, shows that this song is definitely the best song in the Yukari Tamura music list. This maxi single CD includes four tracks, including the both the ending theme of Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st and the song, Tiny Rainbow, which is the ending theme of the PSP video game, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Battle of Aces. Let's skip the other two great songs included in this maxi single CD, I'm talking about the first two songs in this CD, which of course sung by none other than the seiyuu of Nanoha Takamachi herself, Yukari Tamura.

The song, My wish, My love, might not as great as Nana Mizuki's Phantom Minds (which of course the opening theme of the movie), but for the ears of Yukari Tamura fans (or Nanoha fans), this song is great to listening the song heard from the movie's closing credits, honestly speaking. With the mixture of slow, sweet tempoes, soothing tones, and Tamura-san's kawaii voice, I can say that this song is sweet at the beginning and sweetest at the end of the song. Makes me wonder how many times I'll listen to this cute song. On the song Tiny Rainbow, which is the ending theme of the Lyrical Nanoha video game on PSP, it has an upbeat tone mixed with the sweetness of Yukari Tamura's vocal sweetness.

Above all, this maxi single CD has the mixture of soothingness, tenderness, sweetness, and calmness, all bundled into one. Hope everyone will find a copy of this CD at their nearest anime stores, and listen to these tender sweet songs that is perfect for the otakus before their bedtime. It definitely gives me the hug.

No comments: