Friday, February 26, 2010

Successor?!

Hey readers! You know who this is.

Back in the first week of February, this week was the end of Philippines' favorite TV drama that spreads God's word to us, known as "May Bukas Pa". Who would miss God's precious gift to us, named Santino? I'm sure you missed everyone's favorite lovable "miracle boy".


Then, in February 8, a new fantasy drama takes place, it's titled Agua Bendita.




I know, we have to wait before Andi Eigenmann's appearance to the latest TV show very very soon, but the Agua character I saw in this latest fantasy drama series is much more like Santino because, she cures just like Santino, thanks to her watery appearance and more of some "Holy Water" traits. I mean, I saw the episode when the young Agua, played by Xyriel Anne Manabay, who also played as the young Bendita (I like her spoiled-brat attitude), cured the wounded bird, then the boy from another episode, and then, Bendita... 

Could Agua be Santino's successor?

OMG!

XD


No comments: