- The Department of Labor and Employment has officially signed the memo that regulates contractualization. Some feared that D.O. 174 will worsen the situation to some labor groups and workers.
- Social Security System members can finally claim the last batch of the pension hike tomorrow, although some with certain conditions can claim the hike to later days. In addition, the deadline for the SSS loan condonation program may extend to further notice, could be on late April 2017.
- The House of Reprrsentatives is preparing an impeachment complaint against President Rodrigo Duterte following cases of extra-judicial killings during his ongoing war on drugs as well as the Benham Rise deal with China. House Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez scoffed over the complaint against the PH leader, knowing that it has no factual value.
- Meanwhile, in case the complaint fails, it could pave way for the International Criminal Court to deal with complaints against Duterte.
- The newly-installed MRT trains sourced from China require certification from its supplier before operation.
- The Philippine Consulate is cooperating with the Hong Kong police over eight Filipinos suspected for loan sharking.