Sunday, December 4, 2016

Forza Horizon 3: Stranger yet louder things...


The Lamborghini Huracan; a V10 supercar that served as the successor to the Gallardo, named after a Mayan god, and essentially faster than an Aventador round the Top Gear Track. With a 0-100kph time of 3.2 seconds and a top speed of 325kph, it's still a quick car to drive even when it's powered by a nearly-extinct V10 engine that will soon be fading away through the pages of history due to downsizing trends, and of course, you are probably familiar with this car ever since it became the cover car from the previous installment, Forza Horizon 2. You are also familiar with it as the car Benedict Cumberbatch drove until he broke his hands in an accident and later become a superhero called Doctor Strange. Get it?

Those who have driven the Huracan can result to mixed opinions. They say that they are very happy that the Huracan feels like it retains the same Lamborghini madness they would hope for while some who believed that the Huracan is too matured to be a Lamborghini or a supercar. Either way, they should really need to drive that Huracan again to prove if they were right or wrong, especially while taking a day off Down Under.

As for myself, while on the subject of honoring Lamborghini week in this weekend's Forzathon event, happening now on Forza Horizon 3, me and my Huracan got into all sorts of trouble just to clear this weekend's Forzathon challenges by any means necessary. It's like I'm taking on the stranger yet louder things on the road, if you know what I mean. Several hours later, I managed to beat almost all of this weekend's challenges and it's about as simple as riding a mechanical bull at a bar on a midnight, with the brokeback part at the end of it. Who knew trying to get all three stars in ten speed traps or speed zones can be so hard?!


Speaking of which, remember that old Lamborghini Huracan with a design theme I made after THE IDOLM@STER's Miki Hoshii? You know, the one I made back while in Southern Europe during the finale? Well, I brought it back for nostalgia's sake and improved it to meet Platinum Stars standards. Don't ask why but since I finished most of the weekend's challenges, I decided to have a little free time with this machine while I'm at it.



Of course, following my series of stranger yet louder things happened between me and my baby Lambo, I've drawn an attention to an all-out war between the two Italian supercar company rivals; Ferrari and Lamborghini. With me getting involved in the fray, I got no choice but to get involved in the fight between Italian supercar supremacy. The war between raging bulls and wild horses, which I'll be tackling it next weekend before heading through sub-zero proportions, is about to begin.




Whew. After getting involved in the war between bulls and horses, I managed to get out of the scrap and feeling proud that I survived the clash and finished most of this weekend's challenges. I think it's dare to say that the Huracan, despite its nearly extinct V10 engine that is no match to signature Lamborghini V12 awesomeness, is everything what a Lamborghini should, being an image of insanity, not perfection, and the way it performs is a clear way to show its real, literal, self.

Sure, I had fun in the Lamborghini Huracan but there are some stranger yet louder things that needs to be done in Down Under as the journey continues. Good thing my hands are still there, otherwise, I could wind up like Sherlock becoming Doctor Strange. Get it?! Still, this ordeal is only a prelude to stranger things to come.

No comments: