Welcome back. Here is your current sitrep:
- As the manhunt for the suspects behind the Charlie Hebdo terror attack continues, French authorities are hunting for any accomplices of the two gunmen behind the death of 17 people. One key person is Hayat Boumeddiene, the ally of Amedy Coulibaly, who was killed when police raided a kosher supermarket in the capital city Paris on Friday.
- US prosecutors recommend charging against former CIA director David Petraeus for exposing top-secret info to a former mistress, biographer Paula Broadwell. He was reportedly began an affair with her 4 years ago.
- PIXIA Corp announced an exclusive reselling agreement with Japan Space Imaging, the leading satellite imaging organization in the Far East, to provide Japanese organizations with innovative geospatial solutions. Ace Combat fans are familiarized that Japan Space Imaging were responsible for satellite imagery in-game.
- DigitalGlobe, another geospatial solutions company known by Ace Combat fans many, says that their products played an important role in the worldwide effort against the Ebola outbreak.
- Bill Boeing Jr., the son of Boeing's founder, died at the age of 92 last Thursday. Although he didn't work at his father's establishment, he played a crucial role of maintaining the original Boeing plant in Seattle called the Red Barn in collaboration with The Museum of Flight.
- The US Army has signed a $78M deal with one of the biggest defense contractors, Lockheed Martin, to upgrade their Army Tactical Missile System.
- In Game 2 of the PBA Philippine Cup finals, the San Miguel Beermen scored a win against the Alaska Aces at the score of 100-86.