Saturday, June 13, 2015

PAF finale really ends this great show with a bang


The finale of Disney's hit TV cartoon show, Phineas and Ferb, titled Last Day of Summer, did ended the best cartoon show with a spectacular thriller that has been one heck of an adventure for Phineas, Ferb, and the gang, as well as Perry (Agent P) and Doof.

I don't want to tell what's what, but all I can say to everyone who witnessed the finale is...I've never felt so happy upon watching the finale. Yes, I may be sad to have my ever-favorite Disney show end, but I'm very happy that the ending is worth remembering.

This epic finale to a great show deserves a toast for spoons, oranges, or capri pants (what your mom's wearing now). When I said toast, I mean cheers. Yes. We deserve a big cheers for a great finale.

I just wanna say thanks for your wonderful adventures since your rollercoaster and please stay to our hearts and minds forever!

PAF FOREVER!!!

No comments: