Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Forza Horizon 2: The Horizon Finale

To unlock the Horizon Finale, you need to win 15 championships regardless of any championship you're taking on. I know, this stuff mentioned you at the moment you start Forza Horizon 2, but as you progress through the ranks, you're starting to realize how much you've grown through the ordeal and your love for cars have pushed you forward to who you are now, even me.

Anyway, enough sentimental stuff, onto the finale because you're free to choose whatever car you want and whichever car you choose reflects the opponents' car of choice regardless of the cars' Performance Index. Best to inform you that the finale is the most extreme challenge yet because this will be a sprint race through the entire Southern European area from Italy to France and back and forth. It goes without saying that this will be the toughest challenge yet and you need to pick a very fast car for the endgame.

For me, what car did I pick for the finale?

huracan

Yes. I know. I know it sounds crazy but there's a main reason why I pick the Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 for the finale because it's the cover car of the game and most of all, it wants to finish where it all starts. Where it all began, where it all will end. That's why I'll make the Huracan the hero of the festival but first...

huracan (2)

Some major improvements have been made for the Huracan to be fully competitive for the finale and for some added style, I've festooned it with some iM@S fromage. See that Miki in my Lambo? That's my good luck charm for the finale because she knows I will going to finish what I started.

huracan (3)

With preparations complete, the stage is set for one last ride at the festival and I'm starting to feel the jitters right now but with the championship title on the line, I'm preparing myself for the most epic race ever witnessed in the game. Hope you got your popcorn ready for this.



SUCCESS! I finally did it! I finally managed to finish the finale and gained the champion title! Looks like me and the Huracan finally finished what we've started! That's it! It's all over! Our work here is done so let's go home and celebrate.

huracan (4)

With the champion is crowned, my life in FH2 is complete but our work isn't done yet because there's still more roads to explore, more championships to complete, more bucket lists to fulfill, and more cars to drive. I won't force myself to do this but even our journey ends, our new journey begins and you'll never know what comes ahead.

What should I do now? The decisions are up to me but I hope I'll make the right decisions.

Until next time!

No comments: