- UPDATES ON TYPHOON LUIS: According to PAGASA, the typhoon was estimated at 411km East Northeast of Virac, Catanduanes. Max winds/Gust: 95/120kph. It was forecasted to move West Northwest at 17kph.
- Ace trainers, take note: more Mega Evolutions are unveiled on the upcoming PokeMon OR/AS game for the Nintendo 3DS as Camerupt, Sharpedo, and Gallade gained their mega evolutions.
- Chevrolet issues a stop-sale on 2015MY Corvette C7 Stingray models because of the imminent malfunction with the driver's side airbag. Some had problems with the parking brake cables.
- US Secretary of State John Kerry will visit the country of Egypt tomorrow despite the efforts of the government to form a broad coalition to take down ISIS extremists.
- The US Air Force will soon be deploying their combat support airmen under a revised rotation model to help improve the service manage mission and training requirements. The new Air Expeditionary Force construct, due at the start of October 2014, tackles on different methods to deploy more Agile Combat Support airmen with their units and standardize dwell times across the Air Force as much as they can.
- Did you know: Korean superstar Lee Min Ho's advertising fees in China are now higher than Andy Lau's?
- Yesterday, two F/A 18 Hornets from the US Navy were crashed after a collision while operating at sea. They were operating aboard the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier. One pilot was rescued while the search for the missing pilot continues.