- The top officials from the USA left open with the possibility of targeting the Islamic State In Syria (ISIS), stating that attacking the ISIS in Iraq won't simply solve the problem.
- ABS-CBN is stepping up their efforts on the fight against piracy as it filed a civil suit against a Filipina and her American husband from Oregon, namely Renie Ashby and Jeffrey, for $10 million of damages and copyright infringements. They were alleged owning numerous pirate sites which infringe the copyrights and trademarks of ABS-CBN's popular programs.
- Rio de Janeiro is the final stop for the Doctor Who World Tour. Check out their highlights:
- Joss Developments is not down despite the fall of the Australian motor industry. They've started a Kickstarter campaign where they need backers to raise their funds up to the $480,000 Australian dollar goal in order to sell their JP1 track car. If successful, they'll be making a working version with a 5.0L V8 engine developing 420kw of power and 560Nm of torque. The funding ends at the end of September 2014...and looks like they don't have much time...
|Joss JT1 shown|
- The bodies of the 43 Malaysian passengers who died after a Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 destroyed by a SAM from Ukraine were returned back to their home nation as citizens of Malaysia fell silent to pay respects to the fallen.
- Vina Morales will be replacing Iza Calzado in the MMFF 2014 entry movie, Bonifacio, reuniting with her ex-boyfriend Robin Padilla for that movie.
- Maiko Bartolome, former member of the EB Babes, was one of the casualties in the Bulacan field trip tragedy.