- With the success of the 650S, McLaren decided to wave goodbye to the MP4-12C for good and they offer 12C owners a complimentary upgrade with some bits from the 650S such as the new Active Aero software, IRIS infotainment system, rear-view monitor, and DAB radio.
- TopGear.com has the exclusive report on McLaren's Project P13, regarding their next work due late 2015.
- The BMW M4 gets a Cabriolet version!
|2015 BMW M4 Cabriolet|
- Subaru teases next-generation Outback sport utility wagon, which is set to debut on this month's New York Auto Show. Like its predecessors, it will be based on the new Legacy.
|2015 Subaru Outback teaser|
- Kia Motors showcased a teaser for their Carnival replacement and its set to reveal at this month's New York Auto Show as well...
|A teaser for Kia's replacement to the Carnival|
- Cartoon Hangover streamed their "development diary" for their first episode of their new Bee and PuppyCat series coming soon on Cartoon Hangover. Check out their progress:
- PEP reports that a third rape complaint was filed against Showtime presenter Vhong Navarro.
- Dyesebel's Anne Curtis got stung by a jellyfish during shooting! OUCH!
- Pangasinan holds the world record for the longest barbecue grill set.
- Disney's hit cartoon series, Fish Hooks, recently concluded their series finale after three seasons of wet and wild adventures of Milo (voiced by That's So Raven's Kyle Massey), Oscar (voiced by Justin Roiland), and Bea (voiced by Chelsea Kane), three teen fish friends out on mindless mischief fish tank after fish tank after fish tank.