Sunday, October 5, 2014

Forza Horizon 2: Meet the starters!

A few days ago, I finally picked my own copy on the XBOX One version of Forza Horizon 2 and I can't wait to see what it's like to enjoy the Southern European landscape by driving coast to coast with over two hundred of the world's scorching hot rides. As I began my Southern European journey on FH2, I have a choice of three starter cars to choose from, each with their own distinctive tastes and challenges await in each.

These are the starters:

 - 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is - The second-generation of BMW's open-top roadster offers a well-balanced breed of speed and mobility.



- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe - This classic muscle car from Chevrolet offers straight-line performance.



- 1998 Toyota Supra - One of Japan's most iconic sportscars from that decade and one of the most iconic tuners of all time even post-discontinuation.



With three starters to choose from as they began their quest for fame at Southern Europe, it's very difficult to decide which is which but you know what, it's not quite difficult to decide because some would go for the Z4 because it's a well-balanced car, others for the Camaro because of its power, and some would want to go with the Supra because it's a popular tuner for many and they can spend their cash tweaking on its performance figures.

As for me, which of these three did I choose?



I chose the Z4 because, well don't get me wrong, but this car is well suited for this landscape and since I was starting with the Z4, I can't help but trying out this German roadster for a joyride.



Be it rain or shine, the Z4 never fails to impress me and since this is FH2, I want my car to be well suited for this occasion and for that, it's time for this car to get the Horizon makeover courtesy of extensive use of the game's design creator!



Voila! My Z4 is wearing its tradition Bimmer colors and notice those M-inspired stripes I made. It's done to give out the true BMW joy from within. I've even added some of my handmade Horizon Festival racing numbers on my car and I gave it an 89 because this is the E89 model.

After extensive makeovers, I sent my Z4 to take part in the first ever championship suitable for this car somewhere in the Castelletto area of Italy.

 

Having completed my first championship, looks like I'm now primed and ready for my Southern European journey on Forza Horizon 2.

No comments: