Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dance with the angels

Earlier, I went to the annual Seafair just somewhere in Seattle to see the some sights and sounds pulled by the American military forces for general patronage.


This is the entrance. Before you get there, you need a $30 ticket for the Seafair. Be warned though that there's less parking space or no parking at all so you gotta resort walking to the venue, which is very exhausting.


The sponsors...






The sights and sounds...





Some of the action the audience have witnessed. Darn. I'm not close enough to see the action. I'm gonna need a better camera next summer.







The action pulled by the Blue Angels, the US Navy flight demonstration squadron. I was very excited to see those Aces in action and so does the audience. Their F/A 18 Hornet jets the Blue Angels squadron used at the Seafair really pulled it off really good!


After the airshow, some US Army mascot appeared...


...and I even got a selfie with him!




Robotics courtesy of Boeing and others...





Hyundai is present at the Seafair. The new Genesis and the new LF Sonata are present.




More sights and sounds...





And what's this one-off doing here? Looks cool but I really can't tell what's this monstrosity. A one-off Mustang called the X1 Air Force Supercar. I think I heard this before...


Well. I really hope I had fun at this year's Seafair. It's been one heck of a ride to witness the sights and sounds of the American military for the Seattle audience.

No comments: