Friday, February 14, 2014

Let's Do The News! (February 14, 2014)

Meanwhile at the studio...

(cheers and applause)

Richard: Right, while we're doing that kind of thing, Good Luck Charlie ends this Sunday night on Disney Channel. It's going to be the last for the Duncan family as Teddy, played by the ever lovely Bridgit Mendler, heads to college. Well, this 4-season-long show never gave up to its last breath without a good send-off.

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: So, what's Bridgit going to do now? Live like the rest of other Disney celebs after their show's over and ended up doing bad stuff like what happened to Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez?!

(audience laughing)

Richard: I have no idea what are you talking about. Haven't you?

Jeremy: Well, I'm sure she's going to be all messed up like the rest when their shows from Disney met its maker. Feels like you were once a member of an elite force where in the end, you got terminated for your reckless actions. Same goes to the others so I felt pity for them...

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: Anyway, news?

James: Yes, indeed. The news and Peugeot launched their new micro-mini car, it's called the 108. Here it is...

New Peugeot 108 revealed
2015 Peugeot 108

(oooohh)

Richard: Whoa, that's a neat little hatchback they got here.

Jeremy: Sure is, and I have to say that it looks like a shrunken version of whatever Peugeot hatches we can think of like the 208 and the 308. But the looks are a bit too gaudy for me. It's a bit like Victoria Beckham meets...um...Barbie doll, if you know what I'm saying?

(audience laughing)

Richard: I know, but would you like me to do some faces? I'm sure I'm pretty good at mimicking Peugeot faces around here, you remember that?

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: Yes but don't. Because I know something even more weird than this Peugeot. It's the new Renault Twingo! There it is! There!

2015 Renault Twingo
Jeremy: I mean look at this face. That's even as cute as those...Chuggington trains.

(audience laughing)

Richard: Thing is though. The new model is now a rear-engine, rear-wheel drive, like a Porsche 911.

(huh?)

Jeremy: Really?

Richard: Exactly. This new Twingo kinda feels like a Porsche 911 on a tight budget and sounds good enough for me.

Jeremy: (clears throat) I'm starting to not like this one because it's got the characteristics of a 911!!!

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: Oh wait! I know something even worse than that new Twingo!

James: What is it? A front-wheel drive BMW?

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: Oh! You got me in the middle. It is and the name sounds misleading because they kept the 2-Series name, which we're sure it's the name of coupe versions of the 1-Series hatchbacks. There it is...

2015 BMW 2 Series Active Tourer

Jeremy: It's called the 2-Series Active Tourer and I have no idea why they used the 2 Series name because BMW said that it's bigger than the 1-Series but that's just the least of our problems because the biggest problem for this BMW is it's front-wheel drive and I think a front-wheel drive BMW would ruin the brand's reputation of being the ultimate driving machine.

James: So, you're saying that you prefer BMWs to be more rear-wheel drive?

Jeremy: Of course. They always kept their promise not to make a front-wheel drive car.

James: You know the MINI?

Jeremy: Yeah...

James: They're made by BMW and consider them front-wheel drive so in truth, BMW did made a front-wheel drive car. Aren't you worried?

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: Anyway, to show you how problematic this front-wheel drive Bimmer is...here it is...Flappy Bird.

(audience laughing hysterically)

Richard: You still had Flappy Bird with you? I can't believe it you big fat moron.

Jeremy: (plays Flappy Bird) (POW!) See, I can only score 1 point in Flappy Bird. What's the point? How come anyone's good at this stupid game?

(audience laughing)

Richard: Here, let me show you. (playing Flappy Bird) (POW!) Okay, I got 9 points.

James: Let me try... (playing Flappy Bird) (POW!) Darn it! THIS IS HARD!!!

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: See? That's what I'm explaining at. Driving a BMW 2-Series Active Tourer gets the same feeling as playing a game of Flappy Bird for a whole week without scoring a single point. Well, almost.

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: Still, I really hate that game. I'm suck at Flappy Bird. Good thing they've deleted it from the App Store.

Richard: Well, I never played this stupid game. Good thing I never got one.

James: So am I.

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: Anyway, the Department of Education said that they're open to the proposed 4-day school week of the MMDA and that gave me an idea because what if the school week is now 4 instead of the regular 5-day school week. Can you hardly imagine what would they do for one extra day of break?

Richard: Let me guess...three days of stuff to do while there are no classes?

Jeremy: There's more than that because. If it's Friday, kids are wearing PE uniform but when the 4-day school week is implemented, PE day is now Thursday and the only days that have no classes are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Imagine the possibilities, chaps! Imagine!

(audience laughing)

James: Oh wait! I see what you got there. Is it when teens go to mall or to the arcade or do whatever they like on their free time?

Richard: Or if they were blokes, they would rather waste time playing some online PC games at their nearest internet cafe. Right?!

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: Anyway, that topic is discussable but let's just hope that DepEd should OK to the proposed school week of the MMDA. Come on, kids are itching for an extra day of break. After all, if that come into fruition, it seems that Fridays will be part of the weekends! Yay for weekenders!

(audience laughing)

Jeremy: That's the end of the news and oh, before we can say Valentine's Day to all, here's a brand new trailer for what I'm thinking to be the sequel to last year's MLP Equestria Girls. It's called MLP Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks. Here it is...



(ooohh)

Richard: Sequel? Of last year's?

James: Equestria Girls?!

Jeremy: Weren't you impressed? Anyway, time for one more stuff before we go. Here it is! Season 2 Episode 7 of Bravest Warriors. The one where Catbug's leadership skills to the test along with those cute critters alongside him. RoboChris included. He he he...



Jeremy: Well, I guess that's pretty much it. That's the end of the news!


No comments: