Sunday, October 20, 2013

Toying around with Jake, Doc, and Sofia plushies

Now, here's something I can guarantee; I can guarantee that someone who reads this has a sibling or has a wife or their relatives had little kids under the age of six want to watch Disney Junior on their TVs. You did. I know you did. You let the little kids watching Disney Junior for long hours and when suddenly, most of the songs heard from the shows the kids watching stuck on your head and try and try memorizing it for the fun of it.

Here in this blog, I never do the growing up kind of thing. When we have kids, which in case my big sis has a baby boy, it's worth the hassle. When you see kids watching Disney Junior, you're feel free to be with them even though they're done for General Patronage's sake. However, I'm not talking about the whole "songs stuck in my head" stories...


I'm here because a couple of weeks ago, I bought our baby boy some plush toys of his favorite Disney Junior idols. I saw my big sis Elise let her baby Irvine watching some Disney Junior shows like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins, and Sofia the First. She did, I know she did but this is too much and now, most of the songs from those Disney Junior songs really stuck in my frontal lobes. Anyway, look what I bought for our baby boy...


It's Jake! From Jake and the Neverland Pirates!


Yes, it maybe a plush toy of Jake but overall, it still looks like him from the show our baby boy enjoyed a lot. Since our baby boy Irvine enjoyed watching this show so much, he really really likes it. Pirates is what little boys love to play as and that character really suits him quite well.

Okay, since I noticed that our baby boy Irvine watching some girly cartoons like Doc and Sofia, I bought along plush toys of Doc McStuffins and Sofia themselves!



Ignore that, they still look like them but hey, having plush toys of your favorite Disney Junior characters sounds fun if you have kids under the age of six.


A brave pirate, a toy doctor, and a princess-in-training, now that's what I called a holy trinity. Wow, Disney sure knows that their image isn't just all about Mickey Mouse after all...

See how our baby boy's enjoying with his DJ faves...



Oh! Oh! He's enjoying it! Wow, I never blogged something like this before...

No comments: