Monday, July 29, 2013

How Cute Is Your Character? - Mog

Deep in hearts of our studio, I had an obsession...

I LOVE CUTE CHARACTERS.

Each week, a bureau will present me with something cute in bid to make it into the top of my CUTENESS RANKER leaderboard as I asked...and sorry if I had to borrow something from Brainiac's How Hard Is Your Thing...

HOW CUTE IS YOUR CHARACTER?

Today's cute character is...

image
Mog

Is Mog one of the cute characters in the world of Final Fantasy, and one of the playable characters in the spinoff game, Chocobo Racing? All right, it looks kinda cute but HOW CUTE IS MOG?

Each week, a cute character must face three separate tests. The cuteness of Phineas and Ferb's Isabella, the very tightening of being "huggable", but first, the impact of getting kissed.

Some say that a Mog is friendly but if you poke its sides, the Mog will get angry. However, how "kissable" is the Mog? 3...2...1...Mog from the Final Fantasy franchise is kissable but being kissable doesn't last for long. This gives Mog a "kissable" rating of: 8 out of 10.

What happens when you hug Mog? Well, an average Final Fantasy fan would take a few minutes to hug Mog but for a non-FF fan, that's hard. Since I love that Mog character when I was a kid, I just love Mog's cute squeals. I just wanna hug Mog to the death. For that, Mog's hug-me-to-the-death rating is: 8 out of 10.

Last test, resistant to Isabella's cuteness. If you saw the Meapless in Seattle episode, then you will know that Isabella's cuteness outcute the evil alien who kicked poor Meap's butt. However, is the Mog resistant to the cuteness of Lady Isabella herself or will her cuteness outcute Mog? The answer...not quite as good, giving Mog a wimpy Isabella-resistance rating of: 3 out of 10

After three "sweet tooth" tests, Mog from the Final Fantasy series scored a not so bad 19 out of 30 points.

CUTENESS RANKER:
1) Mog - 19/30

How cute do I rank it? Not Bad. HOW CUTE IS YOUR CHARACTER?

No comments: