Monday, May 13, 2013

Seattle's Benihana restaurant

On a Friday night in Seattle, our Uncle Orly and Aunt Menchie, along with cousin Prolan, invited us to eat at some Japanese restaurant located somewhere in Downtown Seattle and it looks like it's going to be a recipe of going out and have fun. Let's find out that Japanese restaurant that gets me going...



Yup, it's this, the Benihana restaurant, located at 1200 Fifth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101. True to its roots, this restaurant serves only the finest Japanese food Washingtonians love to chow down.





No wonder there has been several celebrities visited Seattle just to chow down at this restaurant. Especially the late Pat Morita (who was Mr. Miyagi in The Karate Kid), comedian Eddie Murphy, legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan, the Seattle Mariners, the New York Yankees, any other famous personalities to name a few.













These are some of the Japanese meals I chowed down at Benihana and I have to say that despite the outrageous pricing because this is a fancy restaurant with some fancy pricing on their meals, they really taste oh so delicious. Even the chef seems to be rather entertaining...





Grandpa, Grandma, and our relatives eating...



Me, my sister Cecille, and my cousin Prolan are also enjoying the meal...

So how can I sum up then? For me, visiting at Seattle's Benihana restaurant makes me want to ask that I always wanted to visit to some fancy restaurants somewhere in Seattle but here, this is one of Seattle's best restaurant in ages. The prices maybe exotic but the Japanese cuisine served is just top notch! Maybe I wanna visit this fancy restaurant again someday...

No comments: