Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WARNING: Please refrain from saying "Difference between..."



Readers,

It's me again, Leopaul. I am trying to keep this blog safe from morons who are ruining my blog, especially morons who DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST A COMMENT. I've been busy checking my website's stats and frankly I'm amazed. Usually, those idiots who visited my blog kept on saying "What is the difference between (keyword withheld) and (keyword withheld)." These were search terms and they're not comments.

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO POST A COMMENT?

Need myself to repeat what I just said? If you're asking questions, don't use the search engine. POST A COMMENT!!! Do you see the word "Post a comment" below? Guess you morons don't know how to scroll a page!!! Do you see a scroll bar? What?! You don't know what a scroll bar is? It's on the right you small-brain readers! You must be living in a cave or something and you don't know what a blog or computer or scroll bar or post a comment is!!!

No matter how many times I tried, it still doesn't work. I've been busy checking the site's stats or Feedjit or Statmeter, or any other web-checking sites, the results I'm getting keep getting the same response like these...


different between toyota alpard 350g and 350s
1998-2003 bmw m5 differences
difference between "mid size sedan" and " medium sedan"
difference between 2ar-fe and 2az
difference between insight ze2 and ze3
difference between passo/boon and ractis
difference between toyota alphard and vellfire
difference between toyota noah and voxy
different honda odyssey rb3 and rb4
for honda what is the difference between the freed and the freed spike
insight honda ze2 difference
toyota premio 2009 what is difference l or f l package japan
what is the difference between the toyota vitz ksp130 and toyota vitz nsp130
what is the difference between z and a model in toyota vellfire
whats the difference between toyota voxy and toyota noah?

...s**t...I don't know what am I going to do with you internet illiterates who don't know how to post a comment in my site and who don't know what a scroll bar is. Let this be a WARNING to all of you. A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST A COMMENT OR SCROLL. The more you kept doing this, the more I'm becoming abusive, violent, and high-blood as a blogger. So I'm telling you this...

NEVER TURN A SEARCH ENGINE INTO A QUESTION BOX!

Post a comment after you read my topic! Leave your name here and I'll respond. Isn't that simple? Now you're just making it complicated.

For inquires, email me at leopaul_delr@hotmail.com, like this site on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

THANK YOU

No comments: