Monday, November 5, 2012

Forza Horizon: How ALIVE am I in the XKR-S?

A big Jag up against a shiny new Beamer in Beaumont

When I first drive the new Jaguar XKR-S in FM4 a couple of months ago, I was impressed to meet up with the Jag that once said that this is the most powerful model they've ever made, probably because of its 300kph top speed, 5.0L Supercharged V8 engine, or probably because this is the only Jag I like. It should have been a fantastic Jag for track-day use...but it let me down probably because it's not enough to tackle against others, especially the GT-R I sure wish to want...

To ease all of the stress, I decided to drive the XKR-S on Horizon and hey, all that sojourn payed off to make me happy. Happy enough to drive the XKR-S all over Colorado. This Jag made me ALIVE to drive it.

Horizon players who drove a Jag like this made them feel alive to take part in various Horizon races and with such respect, this Jaguar XKR-S is truly a fun car built to do all sorts of fun stuff all over Colorado, except to some parts that the XKR-S isn't capable of, like for instance the golf course which is nearby the Media Center where you can make your car jump and make trouble with your friends at the game of King. I tried putting my XKR-S in a game of King at some golf course nearby the Media Center and it's a disaster, I can't keep up catching the King but never mind. At least, it's well-played for my Jag.

I love this Jag. It has all of the grunt, the power, and the style to woo the crowd and make some trouble in Horizon. And wherever I want this Jag go, it not only made me staying alive but feel alive.

HOW ALIVE ARE YOU?

 

No comments: